REDWOOD SHORES, CA–(Marketwire – Jan 31, 2013) – Oracle (
- Customers across the world continue to select and deploy Oracle Fusion Human Capital Management (HCM), contributing to rapid adoption of the solution in the Oracle Cloud.
- Prominent companies who have recently chosen Oracle Fusion HCM include Brightcove, Newfield and Travelzoo.
- Joining others like Gerson Lehrman Group, notable customers who have recently gone live include CSS International and Drivestream, who are using Oracle HCM Cloud Service.
- eVerge Group represents one of many customers using Oracle Fusion Global Payroll and Oracle Fusion Global Payroll Interface to enable compliant payroll around the world, in multiple currencies and languages.
- This continued rapid adoption underscores Oracle’s leadership in delivering next generation HCM, including HCM cloud services, to help transform HR into a strategic contributor to the changing business landscape.
- A part of the Oracle Cloud, Oracle HCM Cloud Service offers the advantages customers expect from SaaS (software as a service), without the limitations of niche solutions. It delivers the power of Oracle Fusion Applications in a simple subscription pricing model — with no hardware to buy and no software to support.
- “We selected and successfully deployed Oracle HCM Cloud Service for global core HR — including Network@Work, talent management, and business intelligence,” said Kirk King, CEO, CSS International. “We believe this is the best solution to help us take our HR operations to the next level, where HR can significantly contribute to our underlying business goals. We’ve also seen cost savings attributed to the SaaS deployment.”
- “As a global professional services company, our people are our product. Our extensive goal setting and review process helps us attract, retain and grow our people. Oracle studied our process and showed us exactly how Oracle Fusion Performance Management could automate our cumbersome paper process,” said Jason Lindenberg, CIO, Drivestream. “Oracle HCM Cloud Service is helping to provide us a single, consistent multi-country HCM solution, and in turn we are using our expertise to help other organizations transform their own operations with Oracle HCM Cloud Service.”
- “With the implementation of Oracle Fusion HCM, eVerge Group has been able to replace three disparate systems and external service providers previously required to support all HR and payroll activities,” said Bob Moser, Senior Director, Fusion HCM Applications practice, eVerge Group. “We now have an enterprise-wide unified system that enables us to manage our HR and payroll processes seamlessly. And since we subscribe to Oracle’s cloud-based offering, they take care of the maintenance and upgrades.”
Drivestream and eVerge are Platinum level members in Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN).
- Oracle Fusion Applications
- Oracle Fusion HCM
- Oracle HCM Cloud Service
- Oracle Cloud
- Oracle Human Capital Management Blog
- Oracle HCM on Twitter
- Oracle HCM on Facebook
Oracle Cloud Solutions
Oracle provides the industry’s broadest and most complete portfolio of public, private and hybrid cloud offerings. Oracle Cloud delivers a broad suite of subscription-based, enterprise-grade Application Services, Platform Services, Infrastructure Services and Social Services. Oracle also provides a comprehensive portfolio of cloud products and managed cloud services for IT providers to build and manage clouds.
About Oracle Applications
Over 65,000 customers worldwide rely on Oracle’s complete, open and integrated enterprise applications to achieve superior results. Oracle provides a secure path for customers to benefit from the latest technology advances that improve the customer software experience and drive better business performance. Oracle Applications Unlimited is Oracle’s commitment to customer choice through continuous investment and innovation in current applications offerings. Oracle’s next-generation Fusion Applications build upon that commitment, and are designed to work with and evolve your existing applications investments. Oracle’s lifetime support policy helps ensure customers will continue to have a choice in upgrade paths, based on their enterprise needs. For more information on the latest Oracle Applications releases go to: www.oracle.com/applications.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.